Awesome Navigator is a Premium WordPress Plugin where you can view the Previous/Next WordPress Posts and WooCommerce Products by clicking the Previous/Next Button. The Previous/Next Buttons are placed on the left and right side of the post. This Plugin gives much comfort and the user can navigate your WordPress Posts and WooCommerce Products with ease.
Once the Plugin is Activated it works automatically. In the Settings Page you can select the button style. We have 100 buttons to choose from. You can also choose your own custom button images through the browse option. It will work like a charm. You can also display the Previous/Next Link at the bottom of the WordPress Post or WooCommerce Product Page by turning ON this option in the Settings Page.
- Works with WordPress Posts and WooCommerce Products.
- 100 Button types to choose from.
- It works automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- Custom Button Image can be picked using the Browse button.
- It has an option ON/OFF to display the Previous/Next Post Button. With this you can turn OFF the Plugin without deactivating or uninstalling it.
- Should work in all major WordPress themes.
- Tested in Top Browsers and WordPress Themes.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
How to Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Awesome Previous Next Post Button Link, log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “awesomenavigator.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“awesomenavigator.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Awesome Previous Next Post Button Linkfor the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Awesome Navigatorworks fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Awesome Navigator works fine with all the top themes.