Fantastic Google Plus One Popup Plugin is a Social Popup Plugin. It automatically shows the Google Plus One Popup in your WordPress site once the Plugin is activated. Using this Plugin you can promote your WordPress site in the Social Media.
Once the Plugin is activated it automatically works.
- It works Automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- In the General Settings you can disable the plugin by using a check box option. This way you disable the Plugin without deactivating it.
- Option to Show Popup in Homepage or in All Pages.
- Set Cookies Days After the Successful Social Share/Vote.
- URL option to Select Current URL or the Input URL.
- In the Popup Settings options to set Delay Time of the Popup, Width and Height of the Popup also the Customization in Outer Box Width and Outer Box Height also Inner Box Width and Inner Box Height.
- In the Close Settings you can choose from different Icons of Close Button. You can also hide the Close Button and make the Popup as forceful Popup.
- In the Design Settings Inner Box Image/Color and Outer Box Image/Color can be set.
- Works in Major Browsers.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
- Highly Customizable.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Fantastic Google Plus One Popup in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “fantasticgoogleplusonepopup” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“fantasticgoogleplusonepopup.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Fantastic Google Plus One Popup for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Fantastic Google Plus One Popup works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Fantastic Google Plus One Popup works fine with all the top themes that are supported by WordPress.