Fantastic Jquery Tab Rss Feed Expandable Slider is the Rss Expandable Slider Plugin. It Automatically Shows the Expandable Slider in Your WordPress Site. Its Automatically Display When page Load.By this you can show your Feeds in the Your Site.
Once the Plugin is activated it automatically works.
- It works Automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- It has Four Different Settings in Admin Panel of Plugin.
- In the General Settings Options to disable the plugin by Checkbox.
- Option to Show Popup in Homepage or in All Pages.
- Set Cookies Days After the Like Your Content.
- Options to Set Current URL or the Manual Input URL.
- In the Box Settings Delay Time of the Popup, Width and Height of the Box also the Customization in Outer Box Width and Outer Box Height also Inner Box Width and Inner Box Height. Position of the Popup is also an Option.
- In the Close Settings it have different Icons of Close Button You can Turn Off Your Close Option in that Settings.
- In the Design Settings Inner Box Image and Color also Outer Box Image and Color. You can Easily Customize Whatever you Want.
- Works in Major Browsers.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Fantastic Jquery Tab Rss Feed Expandable Slider in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “fantasticjquerytabrssfeedexpandableslider.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“fantasticjquerytabrssfeedexpandableslider.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Fantastic Jquery Tab Rss Feed Expandable Slider for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Fantastic Jquery Tab Rss Feed Expandable Slider works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Fantastic Jquery Tab Rss Feed Expandable Slider works fine with all the themes that are supported by WordPress.