Fantastic Page Peel is a nice little WordPress Plugin to easily add the Page Peel effect to your WordPress site. Page Peel works out of the box. You can choose your own Inner Image and the Hyperlink while choosing the Peel Image from the set of default Images.
Once the Plugin is activated it automatically works.
- It works Automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- It has an option to add the advertising URL to redirect after clicking the Page Peel advertisement.
- Works in all premium themes as well as free themes of WordPress.
- Works in Major Browsers.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
- Media Uploader for Uploading Inner Image. Make sure the Image size is atleast equal to the size specified in the Settings Page.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Fantastic Page Peel log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “fantasticpagepeel.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“fantasticpagepeel.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Fantastic Page Peel for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Fantastic Page Peel Plugin works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Fantastic Page Peel Plugin works fine with all the themes that are supported by WordPress.
After installing the Fantastic Page Peel Plugin you can see the following
Go to Settings->Fantastic Page Peel
Fantastic Page Peel Plugin Page looks as follows
Once Fantastic Page Peel Plugin is Activated and Page Peel Should Display like
When hover that section it’s should display this type of peel effect.