Fantastic Pinterest Pin Widget Plugin is the Social Plugin. It Shows the Pinterest Pin Widget in your WordPress Site When Visitors Press the Button. By this You can Show Your Favorite pin Easily . Its Automatically Display When page Load. It will work based on shortcode [fantasticpinterestpinwidget]
It Works Once the Plugin is activated.
- It works Automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- It has Four Different Settings in Admin Panel of Plugin.
- In the General Settings Options to disable the plugin by Checkbox.
- Option to Show Popup in Homepage or in All Pages.
- Options for Pinterest Pin URL to Show.
- Height and Width Customization.
- Works in Major Browsers.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Fantastic Pinterest Pin Widget in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “fantasticpinterestpinwidget.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“fantasticpinterestpinwidget.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Fantastic Pinterest Pin Widget for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Fantastic Pinterest Pin Widget works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Fantastic Pinterest Pin Widget Button Popup works fine with all the themes that are supported by WordPress.