Fantastic Previous/Next Post Button is a Premium WordPress Plugin where you can view the previous or next post by clicking the Previous/Next Post Button. The Previous/Next Post Buttons are placed on the left and right side of the Page. This Plugin gives much comfort and the user can browse your Posts with ease.
Once the Plugin is Activated it automatically works. In the Settings Page you can select the button style. If you want your own button then replace the default button png images with your own button png images. It will work like a charm.
- It works automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- It has an option ON/OFF to display the Previous/Next Post Button. With this you can turn OFF the Plugin without deactivating or uninstalling it.
- Should work in all WordPress themes.
- Tested in Top Browsers and WordPress Themes.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Fantastic Previous/Next Post Button, log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “fantasticpreviousnextpostbutton.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“fantasticpreviousnextpostbutton.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Fantastic Previous Next Post Button for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Fantastic Previous Next Post Button works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Fantastic Previous Next Post Button works fine with all the top themes.
After installing the Fantastic Previous Next Post Plugin you can see the following
Go to Settings->Fantastic Previous Next Post Button
Fantastic Previous Next Post Button Page looks as follows
Once Fantastic Previous Next Post Plugin is Activated, automatically displays the Previous/Next Post Buttons on the left and right side of the WordPress site.
UnCheck the Display Next Previous Post Button. This option can be used to turn OFF this Plugin without Deactivating or Uninstalling it.
Then Plugin output displays as follows which is the default way of showing the Post Page.