Fantastic Vimeo Video List Button Popup Plugin is the Social Popup Plugin. It Shows the Vimeo Video List in your WordPress Site When Visitors Press the Button in Right/Left Side. By this You can Show Your Videos List Easily In a Popup . Its Automatically Display When page Load.
It Works Once the Plugin is activated.
- It works Automatically when the Plugin is activated.
- It has Four Different Settings in Admin Panel of Plugin.
- In the General Settings Options to disable the plugin by Checkbox.
- Option to Show Popup in Homepage or in All Pages.
- Options for Vimeo User Name to Show Video List.
- In the Popup Settings Delay Time of the Popup, Width and Height of the Popup also the Customization in Outer Box Width and Outer Box Height also Inner Box Width and Inner Box Height. Position of the Popup is also an Option.
- In the Close Settings it have different Icons of Close Button You can Turn Off Your Close Option in that Settings.
- In the Design Settings Inner Box Image and Color also Outer Box Image and Color. You can Easily Customize Whatever you Want.
- Media Uploader for the Custom Image.
- Works in Major Browsers.
- Simple and Easy to Use.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Fantastic Vimeo Video List Button Popup in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “fantasticvimeovideolistbuttonpopup.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“fantasticvimeovideolistbuttonpopup.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings->Fantastic Vimeo Video List Button Popup for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.3.0 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Fantastic Vimeo Video List Button Popup works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Fantastic Vimeo Video List Button Popup works fine with all the themes that are supported by WordPress.