- It works once the plugin is activated.
- I agree Plugin is Highly Customizable.
- You can Define Your Own “I agree . . .”.
- Tested in Top Browsers and WordPress Themes.
- Easy to setup this plugin.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of I Agree, log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “iagree.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“iagree.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings -> I Agree for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works Automatically once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
I Agree works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
I Agree works fine with all the top themes.