Tabbed Weather is a Yahoo Based Weather Forecast WordPress Plugin to show the Weather condition in the city/cities of your choice. Multiple Tabs to show Weather Forecast for Multiple Cities. It works out of the box. Tabbed Weather is the same as what you see in Yahoo Weather. Option to display the temperature in Celcius or Farenheit. Use the Shortcode to show Tabbed Weather anywhere on your WordPress Site. The Plugin works based on Weather Location ID. Weather Location ID for each City can be found in http://aspnetresources.com/tools/weatherIdResolver or you can find other similar sites in Google or Yahoo.
- Use the [tabbedweather] Shortcode anywhere on your WordPress site.
- Tabbed Weather Plugin is Highly Customizable.
- Number of Tabs can be set in Settings Page.
- By Default it will have 3 Tabs for 3 Cities (eg: WashingTon, NewYork, Los Angeles).
- Option to set the Weather Location Name Font Size in Settings Page.
- Tested in Top Browsers and WordPress Themes.
- Easy to setup this Plugin.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Tabbed Weather, log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “tabbedweather.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“tabbedweather.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings -> Tabbed Weather for the admin customization.
- The Plugin works Automatically once you click “Activate”.
The minimum Server Requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
Tabbed Weather works fine with all top browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Tabbed Weather should work fine with all the top themes.