Smart Content Protector is the go to Plugin to Protect the Text and Images in your WordPress site. In order to avoid Plagiarism, it is essential to make sure the Text and Images from your WordPress site is not copied. This Plugin serves as the Smart Content Protector for your WordPress site. It works automatically once the Plugin is activated.
Text Protection functionalities in this Plugin to disable the possible shortcut keys for copying the Text. Also this Plugin has options to Disable the Image Dragging and Disable the Original Image to view. It also contains the option stop the link which shows the image link.
You can also choose where this Plugin should work like Home Page or All Pages or Custom Pages/Posts using the Settings Page options.
- Protect your Text and Images by Disabling the Mouse Right Click and Possible Shortcut Keys for Cut (CTRL+x), Copy (CTRL+c), Paste (CTRL+v), Select All(CTRL+a), View Source (CTRL+u) etc.
- Protect Content based on User Level (Members / Guests).
- Enable this Plugin on Home Page or All Pages or Custom Pages/Posts in Settings Page.
- Disable Image Dragging, Disable the Link which contain image extension.
- Different Types of Settings like General Settings, Text Protection Settings, Image Protection Settings for customizing the Plugin as per your needs.
- Works out of the box.
- Disable Smart Content Protector by a check box in Settings Page.
- Simple and Easy to use.
How To Install:
There are two ways to install the Plugin. One is the Automatic Installation and another is the Manual Installation.
- Automatic Installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers and you don’t even have to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Plagiarism Preventer, log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to: Plugins -> Add New.
- In the “Upload” field browse Plugin zip folder “plagiarismpreventer.zip” and click upload. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked to Activate Plugin or Return to Plugins Page. Click Activate Plugin and the installation will automatically complete.
- Unzip the Plugin zip file (“plagiarismpreventer.zip”).
- Using an FTP program or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped Plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to Settings à Plagiarism Preventer
- The Plugin works once you click “Activate”.
The minimum server requirements and the WordPress requirements are as follows
- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL 5.0 or greater
- WordPress 3.4 or Higher
Smart Content Protector works fine with all major browsers such as IE8.0 +, Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, Opera etc.
Smart Content Protector should work fine with all the top themes.